Horowhenua Library Trust invite existing and potential Koha users and vendors to a meeting to be held on Friday the 17th July at Horowhenua District Council building, Oxford Street, Levin, from 9.30am - 4.30pm.
An agenda will be finalized on the day, but come prepared to share:
- what version of Koha you are running,
- any plans to upgrade to 3.0,
- anything you are proud of or want to show off,
- any enhancement or bug fix work underway,
- any bug fixes or development work you'd like to see done,
- any problems or areas you'd like help with,
- future plans and ambitions,
- anything else you can think of!
The room will have a wireless broadband conenction, projector and whiteboard.
There is no charge for this meeting. Lunch can be arranged for $15 a head (anyone care to sponsor this or shall we charge per person?)
Please feel to extend this invitation to anyone you think may like to attend.
For catering purposes I would like to know numbers attending by 10th July so RSVP email@example.com.
Photograph by Trevor Heath : http://horowhenua.kete.net.nz/trevor_heath_photography